14.9.14

I've got my mojo back

Sorry if I haven't been round to visit your blogs lately... I've been spending pretty much all of my spare time updating my Etsy shop. And I've been having so much fun creating new prints! I've suddenly got my design mojo back so I'm making the most of this burst of enthusiasm while it lasts :-)

Below are a few recent additions... I hope you like them! You can click here to see more, and if you see something you like I have a 3 for 2 offer running at the moment. Hooray!



SHARE:

11 comments:

  1. Your work is so pretty, Col. I especially love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer. I keep trying other themes but I enjoy designing the flowers so much :-) x

      Delete
  2. So happy to hear you are feeling inspired. And I love the apples and pear print! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. The apples and pears are another favourite theme :-) x

      Delete
  3. Yea.. so happy to see you got your creative bug back! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel. It's been great to feel inspired again! x

      Delete
  4. Woohoo! Hello mojo! I love your new prints Col. Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bee. Hope you're enjoying your print :-) x

      Delete
  5. So glad to hear you have your mojo back! I love the ampersand and the skull, they're great. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian. They were fun to design. Not my usual style but I'm pleased with them :-) x

      Delete
  6. So happy you're back! I love the first and third print! Glad your mojo has returned ;-)

    cranberrydeer.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig