17.4.14

Feels like Friday

Whoo hoo, not only is it the weekend but it's a long one! The sun is shining, it's my birthday in a couple of days and after a few days of solo parenting Mr Hello Olive will be home tonight. Could this day get any better ;-)

To celebrate all this happiness and good cheer I'm offering a 25% discount off everything in my Etsy shop. Most of the prints are available as instant downloads so there are no shipping fees (hooray)! Just use the code FeelsLikeFriday at checkout*.


There are also some personalised prints available which can be customised with hair and eye colour and other details too. 


The offer is valid until Tuesday, April 22nd. Happy Easter and hope you all have a great weekend! x



SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. I love the personalised prints - such sweet faces! Happy Easter Col, have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and have a brilliant birthday too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline :-) Have a Happy Easter too. I have already eaten too much chocolate... x

      Delete
  3. These are wonderful! I especially love the alphabet one. I hope you had a fantastic birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian! My birthday was great - great to have it over a long weekend :-) x

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday lovely ... hope you had a great one ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig