24.4.14

A spot of sunshine


After an extremely chilly start to Autumn it seems like Summer is back for just a little bit. It's still quite nippy in the mornings and evenings but we have been treated to glorious sunshine lately. It will probably start to pour with rain now that I've tempted fate though :-)

Baby O demands a walk and outside play time everyday so we're all making the most of the sunny days while it lasts. He gets quite crabby if he doesn't get out so I'm going to have to stock up on some wellies and a rain coat as I have a feeling he won't be too happy come Winter!

I hope it's sunny and warm wherever you are too! Above are some cheery yellow finds from my sunshine inspired Etsy treasury. You can see the rest here. Have a great day :-)


image credits:    succulent planter   |   pocket journal   |   vintage tin



SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving the planter - I actually thought it was a real half a lemon! It's definitely getting nippy here too, doesn't seem to stop the kids playing outside though :-) Have a lovely weekend...Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My oldest runs around in a t-shirt and undies no matter how cold it is. I wish I could cope with the cold like he does! x

      Delete
  2. It's sunny and yellow here too Col ... lots of lovely spring sunshine ... love the little planter ... have a great weekend ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like our sunny weather has finally come to an end. Today is grey and wet - a sign of things to come! x

      Delete
  3. LOVE yellow, the most happiest of colors. happy weekend col!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yellow is definitely my colour of the moment :-) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig