16.2.14

Pretty prints


The baby is asleep, Mr Hello Olive is out with the big boy and I'm procrastinating window shopping. Don't you love these prints by twoems? I'm so drawn to these colours and shapes...  totally mesmerising! 

What are your plans today? I've got to pop out later to the local mall to return something (boo, but at least there'll be air conditioning) and then it'll be lunch and general Sunday laziness :-) Hope you have a good day!


Image credits: Be A Gem   |    Pink Triangle   |   Modern Abstract   |   Abstract Design   |   Rain Rain



SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Col, you always find the best stuff! They remind me a little of Inaluxe prints, which I love too. We went to the park and the supermarket and cooked a roast dinner. A very wintry Sunday. I hope the heat lessens a bit for you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about Inaluxe Gillian - I knew that third print looked 'familiar'! Your Sunday sounded great. Nothing better than a roast dinner on a cold winter's day! x

      Delete
  2. These are lovely! I love the colours... and I'm glad you commented on my blog as it brought me to yours! Looking forward to having a good read of your previous posts.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig