6.1.14

Hello Olive: Open for business

Design copyright hello olive

Hello lovelies! I hope you're all having a great 2014 so far. It was back to reality for our family today. The Christmas decorations have been packed away, Mr Hello Olive went back to work and soon The Boy will be back at school too.

My regular followers (if you're still out there!) may remember that a looong time ago I opened up an Etsy shop. It took a lot of hard work (those of you with your own shops will know what I mean) but I did it. And then a week later I found out I was pregnant. Cue horrendous morning sickness and the end to a non-nauseous life as I knew it :-) 

But here we are with two beautiful boys and life is (mostly) wonderful and definitely challenging! I don't have the time to run an Etsy shop right now but (drum roll) I have opened my very own Society6 shop instead! Hooray! My focus right now is my boys so a Society6 shop is a perfect fit for me at the moment: no need to worry about postage, finding printers or trips to the post office. I'm really excited to be 'working' again so I'd love it if you'd visit my shop to see more, and if you like what you see there's free shipping worldwide until January 12th*.

* Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

SHARE:

9 comments:

  1. Love that pillow design! And well done you, I'm so happy to see your work back out there as you know I'm a fan. (ps I've shared this post on my Facebook page). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh good luck with the new shop..I'm off to have a nosey! Happy New Year by the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW!! This is so exciting. I love your designs, you have such a flair for retro colour and pattern. The heart pillow is especially lovely. Good luck with it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gillian! The heart pillow has definitely been a popular pin on Pinterest :-) x

      Delete
  4. ooh, looking good! Happy New Year Col (have I said it already)?! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks brilliant Col, how exciting! I especially love the hearts design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Col you designs are fab- you know I've pinned a few! Your shop looks so impressive on society 6! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig