5.12.13

Daydreaming about my girl shed

source: boligmagasinet.dk via hello olive on Pinterest

Hello lovelies, I'm not sure if anybody still takes the time to check in on my blog as I have been terrible at keeping it updated. If you're still out there, sorry! Motherhood has been keeping me quite busy - I can't believe I ever thought having one child was hectic. Now that I think about it, I had SO much free time. Lately I've been dreaming about when life will settle down a bit again and I'll have some more 'me time'.* Since I am outnumbered by boys in my family (the big Boy even wants a male dog!) I have decided that one day, when we have a big enough garden, I want a girl shed. Because, as I have come to realise, our home is already cluttered with all sorts of boy toys and it's only going to get worse ;-) I've even started this Pinterest board for inspiration. I'm not exactly sure what I'll keep in it but it'll definitely need a kettle, lots of cushions (that won't get used for pillow fights) and a comfy sofa (that'll be safe from bread crumbs). And a door that locks ;-)

* I love love love my family to bits but it is nice (and necessary) to have some time grown up time, don't you agree?



SHARE:

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I lOVE the idea of a girl shed and this one is especially cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes ... where can I get one? More power to me time ;) ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that you are back as I've missed you! And that shed would be wonderful. I have Mondays and Tuesdays to myself and I love that quiet time just for me. Your 'me' time will come soon Col when the boys get bigger which gives you time to build your girl shed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I agree. We all need some space and time to ourselves. When my two were the age your two are, there was no way I could have written a blog! When my eldest started afternoons at nursery and my youngest had a good two hour afternoon nap, I felt like I got a bit of my life back.

    So good to see you back here - thank you for all your lovely comments lately. I am in love with your idea of a girl shed, it sounds fabulous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh yes, I want one of those too :) have you seen the Junkaholique blog? Artemis has a lovely shed :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig