15.5.12

Vintage Golden Books and a guest post

Look what I found at Milnerton Flea Market last weekend - a set of vintage Golden Books for The Toddler! I absolutely love them and he does too!


How gorgeous are the illustrations? I'm sharing more of my vintage finds over on Little Birdie today. Jen's blog is one of my absolute favourites so if you haven't already discovered it, go and check it out - you'll be glad you did! It's filled with her fantastic photos, snippets of her life, and somehow she always seems to find the best home tours. You can find Jen's blog here.



SHARE:

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :-) I was so chuffed when I found them! x

      Delete
  2. What a find! Those illustrations are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very happy when I found these :-) x

      Delete
  3. Love your finds so much! This is a great one! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also got him a mini skateboard (which I hid but he found it!) and a bright yellow tractor :-) Toddler heaven! x

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! I love these books so much. They remind me of my Nana. She always read them to my sister and I. My favourite is The Pokey Little Puppy. Is that in the collection? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, no, I don't think it is but to be honest there are so many so I may have missed it. x

      Delete
  5. Oh those books are just beautiful...love the illustrations!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The illustrations are my favourite! x

      Delete
  6. What an amazing find - such gorgeous illustrations and so lovely that your little one loves them too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He loves reading. Thanks goodness, because he also loves tv :-) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig