8.5.12

Hello Olive's vintage finds

Just thought I'd share some of my latest vintage acquisitions with you :-)


How adorable are these bunnies? They were a birthday gift from a friend. The Meakin bowl below is from her too (she very generously gave it to me after I admired it round at her house). Her home is filled with vintage treasures - I am always drooling over her finds!


The Pyrex dish below was a gift from me to the same friend (our birthdays are a week apart). I was rather tempted to keep it for myself as I love vintage casserole dishes but this time I behaved myself :-)


The same day I got the dish I also picked up this framed horse print. My husband usually loves my finds (or pretends to!) but I have to admit this is not one of his favourites! I love the colours though so it's a keeper (hee hee). I also found this little pear and apple brass salt and pepper set. And that's it! Hope you like them all...


SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a generous friend you have! Lovely finds. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's lovely like that and she has a great eye. x

      Delete
  2. Love the pattern on the meakin bowl and those S&P apple and pear are too cute!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist the apple and pear! x

      Delete
  3. Great finds and I love those bunnies - so sweet. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now all I need is The Perfect Sideboard to display my finds! x

      Delete
  4. Hi, I love seeing people's vintage treasure. I really like the horse pic, well, I actually like everything.
    Glad I found your blog.
    Emma (Oooh Betty) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! I love seeing other peoples' vintage finds too :-) x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig