30.5.12

A bubble bath and a wee update

I'm not the only one who can see the giant heart in The Toddler's bubble bath right?


In other news, I've been working hard on (finally) setting up my Etsy shop. Phew, there is a lot of background work but I am SO ready to get it going now. I was planning on photographing the prints this week but annoyingly the picture mounts I ordered were cut to the wrong size. Boo. 

I've also done another guest post over on a lovely blog called Now That's Pretty. You can see it here.

AND, I'm super duper excited about a giveaway I'll be doing soon! I'm going to be very naughty and not say anything else except watch this space :-) Hopefully I'll be able to update you next week!



SHARE:

8 comments:

  1. Yep I see the heart too! Rubbish that your mounts were the wrong size :( off to check out your guest post...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they cost nearly as much as picture frames, but I figured I may as well use the frames I have... x

      Delete
  2. Yeah to the shop. Boo to the mounts. Great heart in the bath. And your guest post is another winner! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so exciting about your shop! Might be calling on you for help with mine! Was it difficult to do? Lots and lots of luck xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not difficult to set up, just a bit time consuming. Feel free to pop me an email though if you have any questions. I think the hardest part (photography and listing everything) is still to come! x

      Delete
  4. Very exciting that your shop is coming along. I can't wait to see it. Annoying that the mounts were wrong. The heart is fab, did it take ages??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your guest post and can't wait to see your shop! What heart? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig