30.4.12

Hello, Darling

It's a super long weekend in South Africa and we've spent part of it with some friends in a little town called Darling, just off the West Coast of the Cape. The cottage we stayed in had the most beautiful garden - lots of succulents and lemon trees - but the interior was rather dismal. However I did spot these lovely cushions and a pretty Fire King casserole dish...


By the way, that's The Toddler sabotaging my shot :-) Please excuse the mullet - he's overdue a haircut!

SHARE:

7 comments:

  1. Aww what a cutie! Love his hair! I'm liking those cushions. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wee one has the same mullet type style- its sweet. All lovely stuff. Like the casserole and owls a bit of an obsession here! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've put off cutting his hair for ages 'cause it's taken forever to grow! x

      Delete
  3. Hello Mr! I think your mullet is fab :) Lovely shots. Have a great long weekend. I received my cards and giftwrap, thank you and flowermill soooooo much they are gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The owl cushion is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig