5.4.12

Easter bunnies

It feels so festive and holiday-ish in Cape Town at the moment (we take our public hols very seriously!), and we've been having the best weather too: fresh and crisp in the mornings, and lovely and warm in the afternoons. It's also been so busy as The Toddler has had a play date every day (he definitely has a more active social life than his parents!) so I haven't been able to get online as much as I'd have liked. So just in case all the chocolate I plan to eat gives me a tummy ache, I just want to wish you all a Very Happy Easter now :-) Hope you like all my bunny finds - I love the engraved locket.

(And if you haven't already entered the Flowermill giveaway, you can do it here.)

1. Bunny rattle,   2. Ceramic Bunnies,   3. Bunny locket necklace


SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Col! Love the bunnies too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunnies! And I am very envious you live n Cape Town:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That locket is divine! Have a good Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The locket is my fave- my wee girl would love it too! Happy Easter lady, Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter from "down under"! Very cute bunnies, Have a good one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you're getting perfect weather. I'm back in Scotland for Easter and so far have seen sun and snow, definitely on the crisper side here. Have a lovely time! Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig