|Award Ribbon by Twamies|
Hi everybody! I was recently awarded a 7x7 award by Kelley at A Crooked Trail as well another Liebster award from Rebecca at Littletree Designs. Thanks so much lovely ladies - I really appreciate it :-)
- My husband and I wore jeans and t-shirts when we got married, and went ten pin bowling with our guests afterwards.
- We called the first year of our marriage The Year Of The Honeymoon because instead of one big honeymoon after our wedding we had several little ones, which included visits to Perthshire (Scotland), Cape Town, Barcelona, Paris, Tuscany and Amsterdam.
- I'm scared of deep water and only learnt to swim at 28.
- I hate driving but that may just be because Cape Town drivers are very aggressive, and it scares me!
- I never ever thought I'd be a stay at home mum - in fact The Toddler had his nursery space booked and I had a date set to return to work.
- I'm a coffee snob and won't drink instant.
- I was deputy head girl of my high school.
Seven blog posts
- Recycled + t-shirt = rug
- Make your own... crackers!
- Have you heard of
- Yippee! Hooray!
- Yummy home
- Hello Olive must have
- How awesome...
And the award(s) go to...
- Sparrows and Arrows
- Nest Enterprises
- Tracey English
- Binds You To Me
- Dew + Olive
- The Buckles
- Our Hause
I'll leave it up to you to decide which award to accept - heck, accept them both! There's no pressure to continue the award-chain either... if you'd rather just accept the compliment then that's great too :-) Also, I'm not sure about the amount of followers the above blogs have since Google Friend Connect is no more.
(Goodness, you deserve an award if you've read this post this far!)
The small print
The rules are pretty simple: paste the logo, thank the person who nominated you for the award, and then pass it on to the five other up and coming blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you love to read!