27.1.12

Lucky me!


At the end of last year the lovely Jen of A Little Birdie Told Me gave me the Liebster blog award! Thanks Jen! I love your blog too - especially the House Envy series :-) The award is for blogs with less than 200 followers, so here are five other up and coming blogs that I love that I'm passing the award on to:

Dear Olive
One Denim Bird

Pop-i-Cok
Comme un Oiseau fait son Nid
(I don't speak French but the pictures are pretty :-)
PolkaDot Lighthouse

So, fellow bloggers, now the award is passed to you and the rules are pretty simple: paste the logo, thank the person who nominated you for the award, and then pass it on to the five other up and coming blogs (with less than 200 followers) that you love to read! 


SHARE:

6 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! That's our second Liebster award in about 48 hours. All this will go to a girl's head. We love your blog and are so so flattered you like ours. Great way to kick off the weekend :)
    (Congratulations on your award too!)
    Carla and Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I have to show now everybody my french way to speak english^^
    Anyway, I'm very proud and happy about it

    Xo
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Colleen! You are so thoughtful! I m delighted with my Award!
    x0x
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big lovely thank you from me! I'm very chuffed. Hope you've had a great weekend. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh thank you!!! :-) how exciting :-)
    I'll pass it on as soon as..... xxxx
    love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://commeunoiseaufaitsonnid.blogspot.com/2012/02/awardisee-londres.html

    Here it is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig