12.10.11

I have very clever friends :-)

My lovely friends Robyn and Ingrid are superwomen! They run Eleven, a boutique design and advertising studio, and, together with another partner they are the brains behind Flowermill, a local greeting card and stationery company. They have also just launched a range of stunning kiddies duvet covers which are going to be are going to be sold this year's Kamersvol market. So go check them out - you won't be disappointed! See, I wasn't kidding when I said I have clever friends!


SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. They do lovely work! and those duvet covers look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want want want that one with the flowers in the 2nd picture but sadly I couldnt live further away from that market if I tried. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig