16.9.11

My wishlist

Just a few of the things on my wishlist at the moment :-) I have wanted a round cushion (not sure why!) for ages now and I think I may just have to get this round Fox Cushion by Solitaire!
I'm also rather desperate to get a dishwasher! I used to quite like handwashing dishes but we had one in our previous kitchen and I've been ruined forever! So Darling Husband, if you're reading this, I'll have this gorgeous Retro Style dishwasher by Smeg please :-)
And finally (since I'm on such a roll), I'd like some sunglasses too :-) Mine broke a few months ago and I haven't had a chance to replace them. I really like these handcrafted Wooden Faced Sunglasses by Tumbleweeds Oddities but I'm not sure the style would suit me. And that's that - for this week anyway :-) Have a lovely weekend everybody!


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig