4.5.11

Leaving on a jet plane (I hope!)

We're heading back to Edinburgh at the end of the month (yippee!) for a couple of weeks and I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to catching up with friends and doing LOADS of shopping! I'm panicking just a wee bit though as we are extremely unprepared for this holiday (looong story), so I'm calming myself down with some internet window shopping. Now, if only I had some chocolate handy...

How cute are these Travel Pillows and Toys from Mini-u?
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. Sweet!! Can't wait to see you guys! :) Big hugs from Joba xx x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited I don't even care if it rains! Ok, I care a little bit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting! I'd love to see Edinburgh :)

    Those toys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing city Jessi. I miss it loads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig