24.3.11

Save Inverleith Park (via The Guardian)

I lived in Edinburgh for a looong time and I miss it EVERY DAY. Today I found this article on The Guardian about a guerilla lighting event which was held to highlight a bid to stop the local council from selling off part of the lovely Inverleith Park for housing. Next thing you know they'll be selling off bits of the Princes Street Gardens for parking. Hmmmph! Read more about it here.

Photograph: James Gibson
Photograph: James Gibson
Photograph: James Gibson
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Olive
    I hope you don't mind but I have nominated your blog for the Leibster Award (see http://polythenepram.blogspot.com)


    Evey@PolythenePram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evey, that's so kind of you :-) Thanks!

    Btw, have you seen this website: http://www.bloglovin.com

    So much easier for me to keep track of all the blogs I follow, and you can add a button to your site for people to follow your blog. So much better than bookmarking a gazillion sites.

    Have a great weekend! Col@HelloOlive x
    25 March 2011 13:27

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig