17.3.11

Royal Wedding Memorabilia

About a gazillion years ago my grandmother went to London around the time Charles and Diana got married and she brought back some wedding memorabilia: an engraved silver tray. (I used to love it when she took it out of the display cabinet for me to get a closer look at it.) I've searched everywhere for it online but, alas, I can't find it anywhere in cyberspace. I have however found these lovely items to commemorate Wills & Kate's upcoming nuptials next month.

'Kate And Wills' Royal Wedding Mug by Sweet William Designs
Royal Wedding Tea Towel by hunkydory home
The Royal Wedding Limited Edition Coasters by Scarlett Willow Ltd
Corgi Royal Wedding Tea Towel by ToDryFor
Royal Wedding Badges by Edamay
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of your site - so clean and fab!
    Are you new to this too? So i ma.
    Come and have a nose at mine if you can
    Love
    Evey
    http://polythenepram.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evey, yes I'm very new to blogging but I'm loving it! I'll go check out your blog now... Thanks for commenting! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig