11.3.11

Must. Have. More. Cushions.

It's Friday afternoon (yay!), The Toddler is asleep and the chores are done (well, most of them anyway) so I have some time to indulge in my latest obsession: cushions! I just can't get enough of them at the moment and if I had my way my entire home would be filled with cushions! Here are some of my favourites from my other favourite, the wonderful Etsy.

I love this Scandinavian inspired bird cushion (with a daisy pattern reverse) by roddyandginger. They have some amazing cushions in their Etsy shop.
Folkdance cushion on natural linen by roddyandginger
Lollipop Pillow Covers on organic cotton by HelenRawlinson
Home, Sweet Home cushion by Melbourne based AuntieCookie

And finally, these shaped animal ones by sassandperil are fab for kids. 
Lion screenprinted cushion by sassandperil
Red Fox screenprinted cushion by sassandperil
SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my animal pillows!
    -Shannon
    sass&peril

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! They're awesome pillows.
    Col

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig