16.3.11

Lovely things for little people

It's my niece's 7th birthday soon and I've been having a great time looking for a pressie for her. I've been a fan of Red magazine's online store, Red Direct, for a while now, and as usual it didn't disappoint with its selection of kids' products. 

How divine is this Emma Bridgewater tea set? It even comes with a sugar bowl and milk jug!


A seven year old probably won't be interested in these vintage-inspired alphabet blocks but they're just too lovely not to include!
 
And I simply love these A-Z wooden book ends by Childs & Co.

Now, I know I'm supposed to be shopping for a little girl but I'm simply going to HAVE to buy The Toddler this dinosaur light as soon as I know he won't eat or destroy it!

See what else Red Direct has to offer here.
SHARE:

4 comments:

  1. can i have a dinosaur light too, i promise i wont eat it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found out it has been discontinued :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice finds ! Love the alfabet blocks. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jojanne. I just had a quick peek at your blog - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig