25.3.11

And the winner is... Hello Olive!


Huge thanks to lovely Polythene Pram for awarding Hello Olive (that's me!) the Liebster Blog award, which is awarded to ‘little’ blogs (with less than 300 subscribers) to share lots of blog love and spread the word.

The rules are:
  1.  Post displaying the award (done), linking back to the person who awarded you (done)
  2. Choose your own blog picks (below) and let them know they’re awarded. I've only chosen 3 or else I'll be here all night sharing blog love :-)
  3. Hope everyone discovers some new favourites
  4. Revel in the blog love!

Hello Olive's Top 3 Liebster Blog award winners are (drop roll!):

I must admit I am very swayed by that gorgeous header (and the fab blogging of course!)

I've featured some of their cushions in a previous post and they have so many other pretty things... *drool*

Not really helping me get over my homesickness but I love the daily pics of Edinburgh & Leith.

Also, don't forget to visit Polythene Pram's blog about life with an eccentric dad, two kids and an anorexic cat (!) here.
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I read every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig