- Enjoying late afternoon sunshine in the park
- Lovely lemon from my neighbour's tree
- Ooh, we'll have some granadillas soon(-ish)
- Strange little butternut for sale at the supermarket
- Beautiful and oh so fragrant rose from my mum-in-law's garden
- Making play dough with the big boy
There's another reason September was such a great month: Mr Hello Olive and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary :-) Both our moms came to babysit and we spent the night at a beautiful hotel. On our own! Just us! It's the the first time we've been away (together) since the big one was born. It was bliss :-) So blissful that I don't even have any photos to share!
These pics are all snapshots from my Instagram account. You can find me @helloolivedesigns if you have an account too.